The essential information of any community including population, climate, points of interest and crime available at multiple geographic levels. Complete coverage at several levels of depth for over 3,000 residential zip codes, 29,000 census places, 3,100 counties, 35,000 county subdivisions in the US and aggregates at the county, state and national levels and over 487,500 residential subdivisions and neighborhoods.
- Population: Total Population, Seasonal Population, Population Change and Projections, Age Breakdown, Male/Female, Median Age
- Ancestry: Ethnic origin and heritage
- Ethnicity: Race, Hispanic/Non-Hispanic, including history and projections
- Languages: Primary language spoken in households, including change over time
- Education: Level of education achieved, Educational Climate Index
- Housing: Owned/Rented/Vacant, Median Dwelling Age, Median Home Sale Price
- Households: Total #, Family/Non-Family, Average Size, Median/Average Income, Household Income Breakdown, Expenditures, Net Worth
- Income: Median by Age Group, Median Disposable Income, Per Capita Income, Median/Average Household Income
- Employment: Blue Collar vs. White Collar, Employee Count by Role & Industry
- Transportation: Commute to Work by Type, Average Travel Time to Work
- Crime: Total Risk and Risk Breakdown by Crime Type
- Temperature: Average High and Low, Weather Risk Indexes
- Miscellaneous: Closest sports teams and universities, Gross Rent Estimates – Studio to Four Bedroom, and more…
- Available as bulk data and via API
- Content is updated annually
Need more Information?
Fill out the form below and one of our friendly experts will get in contact with you within 24 hours. Thank you for your interest. We look forward to working with you!