This week was a busy one with a lot to report from both the reflecting and crystal ball gazing at Inman.
- Technology writer Daniel Lyons says Silicon Valley is sinking itself by not charging for premium web services (via Newsweek)
- The CEOs of Metro and Redfin battle over the need for change in the real estate brokerage business (via Inman)
- One self-proclaimed internet moron's vocabulary of terms, guaranteed to make you crack at least a smile (via AgentGenius.com)
- Homebuyers are more knowledgable than ever, but still need their agents (via Philly.com)
- Zappos COO/CFO Alfred Lin delivers Inman keynote with insights on differentiation and customer happiness (via Inman)
- Real estate sites have strong presence in PC Magazine's Top 100 Websites of 2009 (via AgentGenius.com)
Image Credit: Ian Lamont on Flickr.com