While the market might be in turmoil and most companies are cutting back, we are stepping forward and taking advantage of the opportunities being created. Onboard Informatics recently partnered up with GreatSchools and is now the exclusive partner of GreatSchools in the real estate industry. GreatSchools was founded in 1998 by Bill Jackson, in order to improve education in grades K-12 by inspiring parents to get involved. They provide parents with school data, expert advice, articles, and community content, invite users to register on their site, so parents can publish, post, and connect with members of their online parent community.
GreatSchools.net profiles more than 90,000 public elementary, middle and high schools in the United States. Charter schools, magnet schools, year-round schools, and some continuation and alternative schools are included as well.
In addition, GreatSchools.net includes basic information on more than 30,000 private schools. This information is limited because private schools are not required to give tests or report results.
GreatSchools Ratings provide an overview of a school's test performance by comparing the school's state standardized test results to those of other schools in the state. Ratings are given for each grade and student category (gender, ethnicity or other student group) for which test results are available, and are updated quarterly.
The ratings are derived by calculating ratings for each grade/subject combination; then averaging those ratings into the By Grade ratings.
The Exclusive Markets we're now licensed to market, sell, and distribute GS Ratings to are:
- National Real Estate Broker websites - whether they are using the same website or different websites (example: Century 21)
- Regional Broker Websites (example: Prudential Fox and Roach Realtors
- Local Agent Websites (example: http://www.delawareliving.com/)
- Web Development agencies focused exclusively on creating broker/agent websites (example: Z57 Internet Solutions)
- Organizations that provide the regional MLS listings (example: San Francisco Multiple Listing Service)
- Alternative Sellers of residential homes (example: ForSaleByOwner.com)
- Companies whose primary focus is operating real estate only portals (example: HomePages.com)
Our clients will benifit from having comprehensive profiles, that go "beyond the numbers" to include a school's culture and skill set, state test scores, teacher profiles, and even the physical condition of the school buildings. They will be able share what parents have to say about the school with their clients and give first hand parental testimonies, far better than any statistics.
We're excited to be partnering with GreatSchools and to continue providing our clients with the information they need to be local experts and compete in their markets. In a time of crisis and when it's imperative to be at the top of your game, we hope these kind of partnerships and additions help our clients to overcome the struggles of a down market.