The role: Marketing Manager As the Marketing Manager, you will bring the brand vision to life with your creativity. The candidate will be responsible for supporting and executing creative concepts for integrated marketing campaigns, while ensuring brand integrity and consistency. You will support and execute Onboard Informatics’ corporate goals, from sales to client services to brand management. As a member of a small, tight-knit team, your responsibilities will range from updating website content to designing proposals, with a key emphasis on sales support.
Staying current with industry trends, developing thought leadership, and communicating with clients, prospects, and the real estate industry will all be part of your day to day activities.
You're an excellent communicator and true team player who knows how to work hard and play hard. You are creative, have an eye for design, and are willing to roll-up your sleeves to solve problems effectively. You can think analytically, stay ahead of the curve, and know how to put yourself in the client’s shoes. You also bring excellent customer-service skills, and have demonstrated experience managing multiple simultaneous projects and bring an entrepreneurial spirit to this role.
- Handle design and production of a wide range of projects including campaign e-mails, banner ads, websites and online graphics
- Manage concept development and creative of advertising, including product, promotional and client communications materials
- Update website content and design, including blog updates and analysis of web traffic
- Manage design, distribution and success of electronic communications and campaigns
- Develop sales presentations, demos, brochures & various collateral
- Manager vendor relationships and determine best partners for project at hand
- Assist with copy writing for print materials, website & sales communications
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Communications
- 3-5 years experience in marketing and/or sales communications
- Basic understanding of HTML, Photoshop and Wordpress
- Knowledge of real estate industry a plus
- Ability to pay persistent attention to detail, while maintaining an overall view of the goal
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High standards of professionalism, integrity, and team collaboration
- Follow creative work through from concept to finalization
- A strong visual and aesthetic sense with the ability to design as directed
- Juggle various projects and handle tight deadlines
If you are a motivated and enthusiastic Marketing Manager looking for an opportunity to grow, please forward your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
If you do not include your salary requirements, please do not apply.