This past week, Chase Bank was named the best publisher in listings syndication in the 2014 WAV Group Road Map to Listing Syndication for their My New Home App. The paper, which is details the origin, evolution, and current state of the listings syndication industry, identified Chase as the best publisher. Chase utilizes Onboard Informatics’ local data solutions including Lifestyle Search, Points of Interest, School Attendance Zones, Home Sales Trends and Transactions, and Neighborhood Data which enables home shoppers to explore neighborhoods, find new homes, and weigh affordability.
The 2014 WAV Group Road Map to Listing Syndication evaluated Chase and competing publishers based on the premise of “what publisher adheres to the best practices and principles of listing syndication today”. A few highlights from the study surrounding why Chase’s My New Home App was deemed the best publisher in listings syndication include:
- No mechanism for Chase to ever charge any broker for any advertising product.
- No competing advertising on a broker listing.
- All leads go to the listing broker or their agent.
- The user interface is clean and easy to navigate with engaging lifestyle data.
- Link to broker site
- Full broker and agent contact information listed
- No consumer registration required
- No fees required
- No re-syndication
- Does not power other sites
- Provides support in 1-3 business days
- Updates daily
- Removes inactive listings daily
- Provides view and inquiry reports
- Provides listing error reports
- Prohibits others from scraping or reusing data
Chase’s My New Home was also specifically praised for “how they deployed Onboard Informatics community information to complete the listing.” Be sure to download the My New Home app and take a look at the 2014 WAV Group Road Map to Listing Syndication to find out more on listings syndication’s evolution and best practices.
Subscribe to our Monthly Newsletter on the right sidebar for more great examples on data implementations.