I’m fortunate enough to work for a data aggregation company that has really engaging content. We have the local and property information people care about, because this data – recent home sales, school reviews, changes in local amenities – affects people’s lives. If you really stop to think about, life happens where you live. Because this is interesting content, it’s powerful. If you’re a business looking to drive, capture, keep, nurture, and convert traffic through a website, marketing program, or software application – this data does a lot of the heavy lifting. That’s part of the reason we launched our comprehensive Partner Program last month. We wanted to make it easier for solution providers to access the local data they need to create and advance their products.
As VP of Channel Growth, it’s my job to work with our partners and make sure they get the tools and expertise needed to stimulate innovation and revenue. Through targeted sales, marketing, development, and strategic support, partners can achieve business growth quicker. At the same time, agents will now have access to the caliber of local and property information that hasn’t been available to them until now.
Agents can now compete with some of the national portals like Zillow and Redfin. These portals have redefined home-buyers’ expectations. Now over 90% of consumers use the internet to find their next home and they expect critical information about the property easily available and digestible. What school district is this home in? How long will it take me to get to work? What can I sell my house for? What can I afford? They want to find answers to these critical questions wherever they go online. Now agents can meet these expectations through our partners.
Agents should use our partners to access this type of content. Partners who join this exciting program can also expect substantial benefits:
- Simple terms make it easy to partner. No prohibitive upfront costs.
- Unlimited access to the entire suite of data at Onboard. Partners leverage experience, technology, and strategic relationships to accelerate growth.
- Training and Technical support. A system that helps define goals and objectives and gives partners the support they need to succeed.
- Sales Tools for partner’s sales teams that will help them speak to the benefits of local data in the solutions created.
- Marketing Support including content marketing, press releases, logo placement and more to support promotional activities.
As I mentioned, I feel fortunate to work for a company that has such compelling data. Now that data will be available to more businesses than ever before. Interested in the partner program? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.