Don't ask me about Sunday's big game. I don't even know whose defense has stronger rebounds. What I do know is local data. So I used our latest community and school data to compare the Broncos' and Panthers' hometowns. Perhaps this will shed some light on who will emerge victorious. Or maybe it'll just be fun to look at. Enjoy!
- School Ratings - 47,000+ rating records based on over 125,000 public and private schools Nationwide. School Ratings are provided by any of the following groups: Parent/Guardian, Teacher, Staff, Administrator, Student or Former Student. There are 14 categories that users can leave ratings for.
- Average Income Change Since 2000 - The change in the dollar value of average household income, expressed as a percentage, since 2000.
- Population Density - Persons per square mile.
- Dwellings Median Age - Half the dwellings in the area are older than this, half are newer.
- Median Home Sale Price - Median residential home sales price for four recent quarters. Based on actual sales collected from Assessor’s offices. All included sales are arms length transactions greater than $25,000 representing single family and multi-family (2 – 4) residential sales.
- Population Change Forecast 2010-2026 - Percent increase in the population from 2010 plus the projected population increase in the area using a 10 year forecast.
- Crime - A score that represents the combined risks of rape, murder, assault, robbery, burglary, larceny and vehicle theft compared to the national average of 100. A score of 200 indicates twice the national average total crime risk, while 50 indicates half the national risk. The different types of crime are given equal weight in this score.
- Air Quality - A score that represents the relative air quality by combining indices of Ozone, Carbon Monoxide, Lead, Nitrogen Oxide, and Particulate matter and comparing to the national average of 100. A score of 200 indicates twice the presence of air pollutants than the national average, while 50 indicates half the presence. The different types of pollution are given equal weight in this score.
- Severe Weather - The total risk from various storm types (hurricanes, tornadoes, damaging hailstorms and damaging wind storms).