Help visitors truly understand what an area is like with the stats buyers factor into nearly every purchase decision.
Show buyers what their cost of living will be like, average income levels in the neighborhood, nearby leisure activities, population growth, climate, crime rates, and more. Our community profiles and demographic data sets help your visitors understand the surroundings of specific neighborhoods with the statistics buyers are factoring into their purchase decisions – at the neighborhood, zip code, and place level.
- Demographics: Paint an accurate picture using population, education, ethnicity, financial, employment, climate, crime, households and more.
- Educational Climate Index: Describe the performance of a specific area rather than that of individual schools.
- Cost of Living/Relative Cost Index: assess the cost of goods in a community relative to the national average with values across 16 categories such as Insurance, Food & Beverage, Health Care, Entertainment, Utilities and Personal Care costs.
- Consumer Behavior: Buying attitudes and activities that can reveal the true economic activity of a neighborhood.
- Housing Stability: Residential turnover, residency figures and housing inventory numbers will help you better understand the housing market in a particular community.
- Employment and Finance: Show economic standing of the area, which may include factors such as employment, white collar / blue collar breakdown and household income averages.
The Onboard Advantage
- Flexibility: Choose from over 240 types of data to display with control over user interface and experience.
- SEO: Increase your search engine visibility, rankings, time on site, and lead generation by providing homebuyers with community and neighborhood information directly on your site through our API and Bulk deliveries.
- Data Accuracy: Onboard’s data is delivered from hundreds of sources and put through rigorous, quality control processes to provide our clients with the most up-to-date and accurate information on the market.